Have fun learning vocabulary, kana (hiragana and katakana), and kanji by playing games.
- Learn through competitive games.
- The sections, "Japanese core 4500 words" and "Learn the Japanese alphabet" come with sound.
- In the sections, "Hiragana core 700 words", "Katakana core 400 words", and "Kanji core 3000 words", you can choose words from their English meanings.
- The game is simple and it's easy to see who is winning.
- As your score increases, your level will go up.
You will need to register.
This is the menu.
You can listen to the audio in learning sections with a speaker icon.
This is a hiragana game.
If the correct answer isn't in the choices, choose "other".
Steps for learning the subject in a set amount of time and answering the questions are incorporated in the problems.
When your results are shown after playing a game, you will see a screen where you can customize your settings.
There are example sentences with sound to help you learn how to use the words.