Digital Dialects (Learn Japanese)
This is a site with various games for studying vocabulary and kanji. It’s very easy to use.
- You can practice and study the notation of Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji.
- You can study basic vocabulary (numbers, colors, days, etc.)
- There are illustrations for fruits, animals and more.
- You can also study some verbs, greetings, phrases and others.
- There is audio available.
This is the menu.
Every type of content is divided into "Study" and "Game".
Some of the games differ depending on the content, but how to use them doesn’t change much.
If you click the headphone mark, you can hear audio.
This is the fruits name study content.
You can study in your own style by selecting an option from the menu on the bottom of the screen (Learn words, play game-romaji,play game-Japanese script, play game(audio)).
If you would like to return to the menu during a quiz or practice, click the button highlighted in the red box on the upper right of the screen.
If you click the icon on the upper left of the screen, you will be sent to the original Digital Dialects page.
The contents here are just the "Japanese" part of a large selection of languages.
It’s very simple to use this site, so it could be a useful tool to help in memorizing vocabulary by repeating words.
Last update 2017.01.31