Easy Phrase Practice
What can you do?
- You can study basic phrases and words with a native speaker’s audio and flash cards.
- You can record your own pronunciation.
- You can practice your pronunciation by comparing it to the native speaker’s pronunciation.
- You can use the application offline.
- You can search for words.
This is the menu.
To view flashcards tap the play button on the home screen.
We'll explain how to use this function by referring to the numbers framed in red in the screenshot above. Tap (2) to begin playback. You can tap (1) to hear the answer.
For example, "ありがとう".
The kana, romaji, and English are all listed, and you can listen to an audio clip.
Tap (3) to bring up the menu shown below.
By tapping the icon framed in red on the flashcard screen below you can choose different study styles.
There are eight study styles: "Japanese → English," "English → Japanese," "Voice Power Trainer," "Accent Inspector," "Slideshow," "Movie 8," "Reader" and "Movie."
From the top screen, there are search and settings functions.
In search, you can search for words, in the index, phrases and words are in alphabet or kana order.
In "Settings" you can change the settings for functions such as how to display Japanese and audio.
More information about this app.
- App. name
- Nemo Japanese
- English, Japanese
- Nemo Apps LLC
- 50.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.