For times when even if you look something up in the dictionary you're still not sure of it's correct usage, here you can look up whether or not it is often used in sentences actually written by Japanese native speakers.
- I can’t memorise all these new kanji and Japanese words I have to learn…
In our article For those who just can't seem to remember… we introduce various devices to help you remember vocabulary. There is something for everyone – cards you can print out, sites using songs and pictures, computer-based memorisation tools and more.
- Try approaching grammar from a Japanese point of view (2): iPhone version
- A collection of sites for pronunciation (3): The basics 2
- Why not try changing your browser?
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- 介護の漢字サポーター（Caregiving Kanji Supporter）
- MARUGOTO Plus
- A collection of sites for pronunciation (5): About accents