This is a site that uses Jim Breen’s Japanese Dictionary and his Kanji Dictionary to create an online dictionary site that also lets you convert romaji into hiragana and katakana.
- Are there any sites out there where I can practice typing in Japanese?
Look no further than our article Is typing in Japanese a weakness of yours?! Solve your problems here! (Beginners version) for info on this!
- Review the textbook online! - "Genki" version
- How are YOU studying Japanese?
- I want to know about Japanese dialects!
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- TTBJ - Tsukuba Test-Battery of Japanese
- We’ve gathered some interesting apps about Japanese Culture! (iOS ver.)
- We’ve gathered some interesting apps about Japanese Culture! (Android ver.)