This is a website where you can some study fundamental Japanese terms used in economics/business.
- I’d like to study Japanese… Where’s the best place to start?
First of all, you might like to try reading up on what kind of language Japanese is. In Start learning Japanese from zero we introduce some websites where you can find a simple summary or a brief overview of the language as a whole.
- A collection of sites for pronunciation (3): The basics 2
- I want to rephrase this native Japanese word using a kanji compound!
- Display furigana using add-ons for Firefox
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- New articles have been added to the "iOS" and "Android" sections!
- Multilingual Search Tool for Words Regarding Schools
- Kanji alive
- 毎日小学生新聞(Mainichi Newspaper for Elementary School Students)