This is a website that introduces and explains, in simple terms, proverbs and idiomatic phrases which have been passed down through the ages.
- I’m interested in Japanese onomatopoeia. I’d like to hear some audio too.
Please take a look at our article, 'Niko niko' or 'Niya niya'?, where we have gathered together several sites related to Japanese onomatopoeia. These include short skits performed by voice actors to introduce onomatopoeic vocabulary, and dictionaries for finding out their meanings and how to use them.
- I want to introduce my own country in Japanese! (2)
- Use Google in your Japanese studies!
- Don't you just LOVE counters!?
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- 早川乃梨子のオノマトペイント(The onomatopoeia picture drawn by Noriko Hayakawa. )
- 訳GO YAKUGO.COM