Using this site you can study the kanji learned by elementary school students in Japan and textbooks such as "Genki", "Minna no Nihongo" and so on.
- I’m interested in Japanese onomatopoeia. I’d like to hear some audio too.
Please take a look at our article, 'Niko niko' or 'Niya niya'?, where we have gathered together several sites related to Japanese onomatopoeia. These include short skits performed by voice actors to introduce onomatopoeic vocabulary, and dictionaries for finding out their meanings and how to use them.
- Different characters on different sites to help you learn Japanese…
- 'Niko niko' or 'Niya niya'?
- We’ve gathered some interesting apps about Japanese Culture! (iOS ver.)
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- Classical Japanese Network
- Bungo Nyûmon : A Brief Introduction to Classical Japanese