Here you can study hiragana and katakana, greetings and vocabulary for everyday life. There are illustrations for all the vocabulary items, and you can hear spoken Japanese too.
- Are there any sites out there where I can practice typing in Japanese?
Look no further than our article Is typing in Japanese a weakness of yours?! Solve your problems here! (Beginners version) for info on this!
- Listen and learn/read and learn about Japan: Nippon VoiceBlog
- Japanese idioms, put into picture form..
- For those who just can't seem to remember...
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- Multilingual Search Tool for Words Regarding Schools
- Kanji alive
- 毎日小学生新聞(Mainichi Newspaper for Elementary School Students)
- NIHONGO NAVIGATOR
- 世界の国旗（National Flags of the World）