This is a multilingual website that introduces various aspects of modern Japan. As well as Japanese, there is French, Spanish, English, Chinese,Arabic and Russian language support.
- I’m interested in Japanese onomatopoeia. I’d like to hear some audio too.
Please take a look at our article, 'Niko niko' or 'Niya niya'?, where we have gathered together several sites related to Japanese onomatopoeia. These include short skits performed by voice actors to introduce onomatopoeic vocabulary, and dictionaries for finding out their meanings and how to use them.
- Have fun studying adjectives and adverbs!
- A collection of sites for pronunciation (3): The basics 2
- Websites for WRITING
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- A collection of sites for pronunciation (5): About accents
- Key Aspects of Japan