This is a Japanese dictionary and learning website, where lots of information is presented to help you make use of computers in your studies.
- I’m always so busy, I just never feel like going out of my way to go to a website to study Japanese…
Well, how about if all you had to do was just check your email? In our article New grammar and kanji sent to you each day! we introduce some study methods that use mailing lists.
- I want to know about Japanese dialects!
- A collection of sites for pronunciation (1): Total beginners
- Language learning through mutual help
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- Listen Together : The Song of Japan
- International University of Japan “Lesson For Useful Expression in Japanese”
- Japanese Language self-study site