This is a convenient site that feels like a web-version of a Japanese travel phrasebook, complete with audio.
- I can’t memorise all these new kanji and Japanese words I have to learn…
In our article For those who just can't seem to remember… we introduce various devices to help you remember vocabulary. There is something for everyone – cards you can print out, sites using songs and pictures, computer-based memorisation tools and more.
- A collection of sites for pronunciation (1): Total beginners
- Have fun studying adjectives and adverbs!
- Websites for WRITING
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- We gathered sites for downloading Kana and Kanji practice!
- Tae Kim's Guide to Learning Japanese [Updated!]
- e-Learning for Japanese at University of Tsukuba