You can study Japanese in a fun way using audio and illustrations. It's intended for children, but beginner-level students of Japanese can enjoy learning using this site regardless of their age.
- I live in Tokyo, but I can’t read Japanese. Are there any sites out there to help with remembering hiragana?
If you live in Tokyo, or you plan on going there sometime, you might find our article On the Tokyo Yamanote Line (1) interesting. Use the sites we introduce and you can learn the names of stations in Tokyo while you study!
- Review the textbook online! - "Japanese for Busy People" version
- Reading Tutor meets 単語カード (Word Cards): A great way to learn words from your reading!
- Is typing in Japanese a weakness of yours?! Solve your problems here! (Advanced version)
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- 世界の国旗（National Flags of the World）
- 書道 The Shodo
- Japanese in Anime & Manga [Updated!]
- WEB版 エリンが挑戦！にほんごできます。(Erin’s Challenge! I can speak Japanese.) [Updated!]
- OJAD－Online Japanese Accent Dictionary