An online language-learning course where fellow learners can help each other out as they study.
- When I have to introduce my home country in Japanese, it would be really convenient if there was somewhere I could easily look for the kind of phrases I need to use…
In our article I want to introduce my own country in Japanese! (1) we introduce sites where you can look up the necessary data – and the Japanese words needed – for different countries’ land area, population, currency and so on.
- A collection of sites for pronunciation (3): The basics 2
- Reading Tutor meets 単語カード (Word Cards): A great way to learn words from your reading!
- Because it’s a smartphone…
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- Classical Japanese Network
- Bungo Nyûmon : A Brief Introduction to Classical Japanese