This is a reading support tool which shows you how to read - and the meaning of - Japanese words that use kanji.
- I have a friend who will be coming to Japan for the first time soon. They asked me if there were any good Japanese websites they should look at before they come here. Do you have any recommendations?
We have just the article for you. It’s called “Survival Japanese for travellers to Japan!“. Here we show you all kinds of websites introducing things like basic Japanese greetings, expressions accompanied by illustrations of sushi toppings and so on. Please check if there are any your friend might find useful, then let them know!
- Study the origins of kanji with animation and illustrations!
- A collection of sites for pronunciation (4): Practical application
- Read the same novel in Japanese and English!
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- MARUGOTO Plus
- A collection of sites for pronunciation (5): About accents