This is the website for NHK's Radio Japan language-learning program, which offers Japanese lessons in an audio drama format with language support for 17 different countries.
- I’m a railway fan – you might call me a ‘trainspotter’, actually! Anyway, are there any sites out there related to trains, where I can also study Japanese?
Why don’t you check out our article On the Tokyo Yamanote Line (2)? There we introduce some railway-related games, songs and quizzes.
- Why not try changing your browser?
- Survival Japanese for travellers to Japan!
- Don't you just LOVE counters!?
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- 介護の漢字サポーター（Caregiving Kanji Supporter）
- MARUGOTO Plus
- A collection of sites for pronunciation (5): About accents