This is a site where you can look up the kanji, and associate single kanji, two-kanji words and terminology with another used on each subject of the National Examination for Care Workers.
- I’m a railway fan – you might call me a ‘trainspotter’, actually! Anyway, are there any sites out there related to trains, where I can also study Japanese?
Why don’t you check out our article On the Tokyo Yamanote Line (2)? There we introduce some railway-related games, songs and quizzes.
- Listen and learn/read and learn about Japan: Nippon VoiceBlog
- Try approaching grammar from a Japanese point of view (2): iPhone version
- How do you spell "Michael Jordan" in Japanese?
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- We’ve gathered some interesting apps about Japanese Culture! (iOS ver.)
- We’ve gathered some interesting apps about Japanese Culture! (Android ver.)