You can practise hiragana in a fun way with hiragana matching games. This is one of the items on the 「げんきこくご」 menu. There are also some katakana matching games.
- I’m a railway fan – you might call me a ‘trainspotter’, actually! Anyway, are there any sites out there related to trains, where I can also study Japanese?
Why don’t you check out our article On the Tokyo Yamanote Line (2)? There we introduce some railway-related games, songs and quizzes.
- Use Google in your Japanese studies!
- How are YOU studying Japanese?
- Let's try a service to add furigana! -Special AddRuby Version-
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- Listen Together : The Song of Japan
- International University of Japan “Lesson For Useful Expression in Japanese”
- Japanese Language self-study site