This is a website packed with online Japanese learning materials, where you can study vocabulary, kanji and so on using flashcards and quizzes. For advanced level students there are contents that look at 'Yojijukugo' (4-kanji idiomatic compounds).
- Are there any sites out there where I can practice typing in Japanese?
Look no further than our article Is typing in Japanese a weakness of yours?! Solve your problems here! (Beginners version) for info on this!
- Add your preferred search sites to Firefox's Search Bar
- Find Japanese lyrics on your iPhone/iPod touch, quickly and for free!
- 'Niko niko' or 'Niya niya'?
- Brand new iOS and Android versions of the website are now available!
- 日仏辞典 Dictionnaire-Japonais.com
- New articles have been added to the "iOS" and "Android" sections!
- Multilingual Search Tool for Words Regarding Schools
- Kanji alive